Beware of Pinnacle Security Systems from Orem,Utah
In 2008 a widow,suffering from dimentia, living in Orangevale, California was sold a Pinnacle Alarm System through scare tactics and lies.They scare her, telling her there were home invasions, robberies and rapes in her area.
I'm told the returning Mormon missionaries are hired to work in areas they previously covered. They installed the system the same day they sold it to her. I was only by chance we found out about it. Luckily we found out within the 3-day law that allows you to cancel a contract.
She didn't know who the company was; didn't know the password she was to use and luckily had the phone number of the installed. Our Son had Durable Power of Attorney for her affairs and we faxed them and cancelled the contract. They came back and literally 'ripped' out the control box leaving a ragged hole in the sheetrock, pulled the contacts from the doors leaving 1 3/4" holes drilled in the wood frame and ripped off the double-faced tape on the sliding doors. They broke the telephone connection so she couldn't use her phone.
I have pictures of all this.
We were going to sue Pinnacle on her behalf but circumstances didn't allow us to follow through, unfortunately.THEY ARE A BAD COMPANY!!!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Pinnacle Alarm
- Review category
- Home Security
You May Also Like
- "My wife made a typo when paying our bill to ADT instead of sending them $39.73 she sent them $3973.00. Yes way more than it should have been. To make..."
- "Dear ADT, this is with reference to Poor customer service provided by your company. 1) I had a Routine Inspection booked with your company dated 06 October 2016, for which I had..."
- "Vivint just rebrands Linear's 2GIG then acts as though it and the alarm.com back end is theirs when in reality they do a *** poor job installing the 2GIG system..."
- "I honestly love brandy but when I wore own of their shirts for the first time it already started to peel and when I bought another shirt and I only..."
- "Such a horrible company, Allstate. Look how they treat people, even in grief. Atrocious...."
- "World Financial Group is owned by Transamerica and Transamerica is owned by AEGON. PROOF ..."
- "Purchased a huge 40 ounce Whitman's sampler today. It was around $40. We took it straight home and opened it up and over half of the pieces of chocolate were..."
- "Order 32 chairs, 12 of them either have scratch or nails through the back to the front. They never sent me any tracking numbers or delivery date even I called..."
- "Even though I bought an extended warranty. Hudson's won't cover me after the leather started to peel off like the cheap leather jacket I bought at the outlet store. Never..."