In 2008 a widow,suffering from dimentia, living in Orangevale, California was sold a Pinnacle Alarm System through scare tactics and lies.They scare her, telling her there were home invasions, robberies and rapes in her area.
I'm told the returning Mormon missionaries are hired to work in areas they previously covered. They installed the system the same day they sold it to her. I was only by chance we found out about it. Luckily we found out within the 3-day law that allows you to cancel a contract.
She didn't know who the company was; didn't know the password she was to use and luckily had the phone number of the installed. Our Son had Durable Power of Attorney for her affairs and we faxed them and cancelled the contract. They came back and literally 'ripped' out the control box leaving a ragged hole in the sheetrock, pulled the contacts from the doors leaving 1 3/4" holes drilled in the wood frame and ripped off the double-faced tape on the sliding doors. They broke the telephone connection so she couldn't use her phone.
I have pictures of all this.
We were going to sue Pinnacle on her behalf but circumstances didn't allow us to follow through, unfortunately.THEY ARE A BAD COMPANY!!!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Pinnacle Alarm
- Review category
- Home Security
You May Also Like
- "Had Central Security since 2009, installed a new system with my cable company due to my current system being outdated and faulty. When I went to cancel they told..."
- "Bought the complete system thru Costco QT548 plus 6 QM6006B cameras. DVR works great but cameras need to be reset every time that you start up the system or else..."
- "Poorly installed equipment. Wires exposed on camera outside front door wrapped in electrical tape. Wires ran on the inside of the door and when asked if this was correct adt..."
- "Such a horrible company, Allstate. Look how they treat people, even in grief. Atrocious...."
- "World Financial Group is owned by Transamerica and Transamerica is owned by AEGON. PROOF ..."
- "I honestly love brandy but when I wore own of their shirts for the first time it already started to peel and when I bought another shirt and I only..."
- "I placed an order to tummy filler with Zomato using their smartphone app (order no. 9808959) on 23 October 2016, at 4;27 pm. The order (food garlic bread andsalad wrap..."
- "Sent for a WHITE CAL-KING comforter with an order# confirmation 10/11/16. On 10/18/16 received my order. It was BURGUNDY and had a different order# but still had my name and..."
- "In less then a month I went from size 20 to size 16! I have more energy, less back and hip pain, and I find myself smiling more often. The..."