I have been on hold waiting for a service tech to take my call for over 50 minutes.They sent a replacement sensor and told me to call when t came so they could walk me through the setup program.

Waiting, waiting and waiting. This is not my first poor experience with them. Bottom line..... choose a different provider!

Now we have passed the one hour point! Wow, they get you in an agreement, then they could care less. On one occassion we drove home from 90 miles away due to an alarm and we beat their responder. Not a very secure feeling.

Now i call a neighbor as soon as my phone alerts me to alarm.shouldnt have to do that

Had an Experience with Pinnacle Security?

Comments

I am sorry to hear that you had an unpleasant experience with us. If I, or Pinnacle Security can help make things right for you, please send your information to mbrokaw@pinnaclesecurity.com. I would be happy to help resolve any additional concerns you may have.

Lorex Technology Poor Service Lorex "In 2014 I purchased directly from the website of the company Lorex Technology a security camera system valued at $1,949.99. Due to an attempted robbery the DVR suffered damage to..." Read more Fjc Security - Security Guard Review Fjc Security "4-12 shift is a joke don't wear uniforms, be sleeping, listening to music with head phones on, watching movies. No supervision and they retaliated in write ups. Pictures don't lie..." Read more Monitronics - FIRE AND CARBON MONOXIDE MONITORING Monitronics "My mother had this service and paid almost $100.00 per month. Her house caught fire in January 2015, sadly the system failed. There is no record of Monitronics ever contacting..." Read more Lorex - Horrible customer service Lorex "Customer service with lorex is practically nonexistent. All they say is "We will escalate your matter", then they close out ticket as "issue resolved". 11 different ticket numbers with same..." Read more Skechers - Shoes didn't last Skechers "We got the the light up shoes for are son, who was so excited to have light up shoes.. after a almost 70 dollar price tag the shoes didn't even..." Read more When Best Buy delivery is SO bad, you take your money to Sears Best Buy "Last week of August 2017 to September 18 2017 . Boyfriend and I go to best buy to purchase a refrigerator, given that our fridge is dead and only the..." Read more CAMPING WORLD CEO TRIED TO RUIN ME Camping World "South Florida RV Dealer Files lawsuit against Camping World for Fraud Civil Conspiracy, Theft of Trade secrets among other things. There is a thing called fair competition and I was..." Read more Adventure RV - AVOID AdventureRV.net Adventure RV "If anyone is in the market for RV parts, I would STRONGLY DISCOURAGE you from dealing with AdventureRV.net. I recently had one of the worst customer encounters of my life..." Read more