Too many issues not enough time to get into all the small things that I have put up with.But biggest complaint - Paying for a service that is not even connected to my phone line anymore!

(That was actually installed wrong in the first place and caused me to be without a telephone for over a week!) Three calls made to try to get a service call - THEY NEVER CALL YOU BACK! and no matter how many times I've called..

They ALWAYS put the blame on the customer- but what do they care- they just keep taking the money out of my account!!No accountability with this company

Had an Experience with Pinnacle Security?

Comments

I am sorry to hear that you had an unpleasant experience with us. If I, or Pinnacle Security can help make things right for you, please send your information to mbrokaw@pinnaclesecurity.com. I would be happy to help resolve any additional concerns you may have.

Lorex - Terrible Company, beware Lorex "This is exactly the same problem I am having but in addition when I tried to cancel after a week they said I couldn't because of the speed that the..." Read more Night Owl - Worst Customer Service Night Owl "My home experienced a power outage due to a faulty electrical main line. After which, a few of the camera refused to power on properly. Contacted night owl about the..." Read more Lorex Technology Poor Service Lorex "In 2014 I purchased directly from the website of the company Lorex Technology a security camera system valued at $1,949.99. Due to an attempted robbery the DVR suffered damage to..." Read more Monitronics - FIRE AND CARBON MONOXIDE MONITORING Monitronics "My mother had this service and paid almost $100.00 per month. Her house caught fire in January 2015, sadly the system failed. There is no record of Monitronics ever contacting..." Read more The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom - Very Poor Product The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom "I purchased a Gold plated ring from them last October for a 60th Birthday present for my mum. She didn't start wearing it until 6th December and it already looks..." Read more Jawbone - $150 band was broken in less than a year and I’ve received no compensation or adequate customer support Jawbone "My UP3 band was broken in July 2016 and I opened my first ticket using Jawbone support page on July 20th, 2016 I was asked for detailed information about the..." Read more Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island - Poor Customer Service, Privacy Information Violation, Harrassment Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island "I had purchased a harness from Woofgang Bakery on the 4th of September 2017 (few days prior to Hurricane Irma). My family and I were forced to evacuate Middleburg Florida..." Read more Ideal Image - TATTOO LASER REMOVAL Ideal Image "Had a consultation with a girl at the Willow grove location in PA to have a small tattoo removed with a Picosure laser. She assured me that 6 treatments is..." Read more